Director, Lennox Leadership Development
Lennox Leadership Development
- LLD is a Human resources and organisational development consultancy. Working within the business sector, and with not for profit organisations, particularly the disability services sector and within Local Government. Providing a wide range of HR & OD services, LLD also can provide professional profiling , including GENOS Emotional Intelligence, 16 PF and MBTI personality profiling and Whole Brain Thinking - HBDI .
- LLD has no one size fits all solutions. Consultation with clients are carried out taking into account the business environment and other internal and external factors affecting the particular industry they work within.
Linda has worked in the human resources field for over 25 years Linda has her own consultancy, Lennox Leadership Development, which provides professional human resources and organisational development services.
- Linda also has a passion for developing agile minds to improve leadership and business results and offers this through the development of Whole Brain Thinking©. Linda also has over 35 years’ experience as a manager and leader of people.
- Linda has a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Economics degree, majoring in Government and Economics, from the University of Sydney.
- Linda also has a Master of Organisational Development and Training from Southern Cross University, and a Graduate Certificate in Industrial Relations from Charles Sturt University.
- Certificate IV in TAE40110, Certificate IV in Government Investigation, Certificate IV in OH&S and a Certificate in Governance Practice and Administration.
- Linda is accredited in Myers Briggs Type Indicator Personality preference instrument, GENOS-Emotional Intelligence Instrument, and Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator© and Whole Brain Thinking©.
- Linda is a Justice of the Peace.
- Linda is the Chair of Board of Coffs Harbour Employment Support Services
- Linda is a member of the Consumer Advisory Committee for Baringa Hospital.
- Linda has a particular interest in organisational psychology, strategic human resources management, emotional intelligence and Whole Brain Thinking and its contribution to effective leadership and business success, and neuroplasticity - the ability of the brain to rewire itself.