Linda has worked in the human resources field for over 25 years Linda has her own consultancy, Lennox Leadership Development, which provides professional human resources and organisational development services.
- Linda also has a passion for developing agile minds to improve leadership and business results and offers this through the development of Whole Brain Thinking©. Linda also has over 35 years’ experience as a manager and leader of people.
- Linda has a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Economics degree, majoring in Government and Economics, from the University of Sydney.
- Linda also has a Master of Organisational Development and Training from Southern Cross University, and a Graduate Certificate in Industrial Relations from Charles Sturt University.
- Certificate IV in TAE40110, Certificate IV in Government Investigation, Certificate IV in OH&S and a Certificate in Governance Practice and Administration.
- Linda is accredited in Myers Briggs Type Indicator Personality preference instrument, GENOS-Emotional Intelligence Instrument, and Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator© and Whole Brain Thinking©.
- Linda is a Justice of the Peace.
- Linda is the Chair of Board of Coffs Harbour Employment Support Services
- Linda is a member of the Consumer Advisory Committee for Baringa Hospital.
- Linda has a particular interest in organisational psychology, strategic human resources management, emotional intelligence and Whole Brain Thinking and its contribution to effective leadership and business success, and neuroplasticity – the ability of the brain to rewire itself.